11.28.2007

it is a cake, handmade no less, with love, by a warrior of the wind.

alright, time for some look development stuff. below is a render at about 45 percent of how bad ass i want him to look. its definitely a work in progress, but i'm liking the progression toward a really dark and gritty style. plus, it hides stuff i cant do. fuck you, sub surface scattering.





video

also, there is a line test in motion for the doubters and nay sayers. I think it looks pretty cool. combined with everything else should work nicely.




go america.

6 comments:

wtCrossing said...

i think they look seriously great, gritty and kinda cold looking up top. then down below the lines work well. and you know i love the hockey stop man

Eric said...

yeah- I think the line quality having thick and thin and even fades is cool. It actually reminds me of a Chinese painting in that way. looks great!

Cori said...

The head kinda looks like our cousin, Tom....kinda. the animation looks really good too

me me me! said...

I want pictures of you.

me me me! said...

I want pictures of you.

Will Frazier said...

This looks pretty good, reminds me of a chinese painting, like gingashi says.

you suck