9.12.2007

a book on tape. chapter one.

alright. i have a blog. i guess i'm that guy now.

in my own defense, i have only agreed to do this to document progress as i work on my senior thesis project. we are required to keep a production journal all year. with my ability to be easily sidetracked by internet fads, combined with my hatred of marble notebooks, i figured a blog would be a nice way to ensure i actually keep track of everything. plus a notebook would be a little harder to post a playblast in.

for those unfamiliar with the thesis, i will familiarize you in the near future, and then some. if you are taking a look around, make yourself useful and tell me what you think. i will at least pretend to listen. honest.

thanks.

or not.

1 comment:

wtCrossing said...

Hey "that guy" aint nothing wrong with being "that guy"...

Welcome to blogspot. theres no notebook that compares, cause google hasn't made a notebook yet.